Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mikal's Birthday


Makayla Danielle Dias, the last of the '10 graduates to finally become legal. She is a beaut. Always have been, always will.


This may be the best picture ever. Everyone crammed in Luke's hallway, chillin' and livin', L-I-V-I-N!


And finally, our picture together. The first time I laid eyes on it, I marveled! Though my only regret is that I cannot see her face. I wish you could see just how happy she was. She was smiling the biggest smiles and laughing the most gracious laughs. She kept turning to me and I saw her happiness flash right before my eyes. And believe me, there's no better feeling than seeing the people you love, flash you with the sight of their happiness. It's amazing. It completely made my night to see how happy she was.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)