Friday, August 6, 2010

(:

Five.

5 Things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Keys
2. Fatty wallet
3. chapstick
4. Sunglasses
5. Phone


5 Things in my bedroom:
1. My sleepy bed that has crumbs all the time
2. Record player; records, CDs, knick knacks
3. PICTURES, PICTURES
4. My ever cluttered desk
5. Jarrod Gorbel


5 Things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Travel
2. Find my one passion
3. Love someone so much I couldn't bare it
4. Make a piece of art. Maybe write, maybe...anything. A song. Anything.
5. Adventure, ALWAYS ADVENTURE


5 Things that make me very happy:
1. ADVENTURES
2. Good nights, good vibes, good company
3. Amazing music
4. Friends
5. Life. My life makes me happy


5 Things I’m currently into:
1. ADVENTURING
2. Pizza, grape soda, SNACKS
3. My camera
4. Summer with the best people I know
5. Kid Cudi


5 Things on my to-do list for the next few months:
1. Ohlone classes
2. MY LICENSE OH MY LICENSE
3. A few birthdays
4. Prepare for winter..
5. Maybe find a job.

5 facts about your life that some people may or may not know about me:
1. If I've ever truly been in love, it's only been once.
2. Right now, my camera is another limb/vital organ. Cannot leave the house with out it
3. I don't like the name Angie sometimes. Ange will do, makes me happy. It's so personal.
4. I give out nicknames, but I don't think i like it about me. I feel like it's making me possessive.
5. When I used to feel like my future will be in shits, I just imagine myself dying early so I won't have to deal with that. But now, I know I'll be ok. Somehow. I'll always be alright. I believe that now.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)