Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh hoh the college life eh?

Go ahead, ask me. How's college?

College isn't college. And if this is the college feeling, then there is no college feeling. There is only Ohlone. There is only my peers of roughly 5 years. And there is only myself. That's it.

It's really just probably Ohlone though. What should I expect from a community college that 98.8% of us Kennedy students chose to attend all together? It's the same faces in a different building. I really don't mind so much. It's just so dull and lifeless.

I have the same morning routines as I did in high school. I have the same ride as I did in high school. And considering I have class 3 times a week, with only two classes in total, no there really is not college life. It's just Ohlone everybody.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)