Monday, September 20, 2010

Grinds my gears list:

  • Today's incident ground my gears like a mthrrrrr. THAT'S WHY I LIKE HANGING OUT WITH NAMENAMENAME BETTER. What? What do you even? AIN'T ON LEVELS.
  • Beating around the bush. GODDAMN LET'S JUST CUT TO THE CHASE. If there's something to say, SAY!
  • A bad shuffle of songs. NO NO NO NO NO
  • When I curse. BUT I LOVE IT SO GOOD TOO
  • When I'm irritated for NO APPARENT REASON. Like right NOW. As I'm typing this list of things that irritate me.
  • Other irritated/irritating people.
  • Know it all's. WE ALL HATE EM, CMON.
  • Letting myself sleep in.
  • Being extremely exhausted and finally going to bed, but then not being able to fall asleep.
  • I don't know. I'm getting more irritated make a list of my irritations. The fuck did I do this for?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)