Tuesday, September 14, 2010

There are giant dancing moths in my tummy

But I just have to tell the world...
  • I like laughing
  • I like mocking you, then mocking myself mocking you, then making you laugh
  • I like when you catch me saying something absurd, then laugh and touch my cheek, or my chin, or just...shake your head and pretend you're not with me..
  • I like whining and whining about being so hungry I could eat a rhino, then you feed me and I have the appetite of a beetle :D
  • I like holding hands.
  • I like when your scent stays on my skin
  • I like when I make you laugh until you need to catch your breath
  • I like when you make me laugh until I need to catch my breath
  • I like grabbing your chubz that you claim to be all muscle.
  • I like when you steal kisses
  • I like arguing until you roll your eyes and you sigh exasperatedly then I give you this smile :D?
  • I like when you tell me that being with me satisfies you completely
  • I like when you tell me you feel warm around me
  • I like when you tell me you think about me too much even if you say it worries you too
  • I like when you tell me you don't want to hold back
  • I like when you tell me you miss me
  • I like dancing with you
  • I like being the biggest weirdo in public and you get embarrassed of me and tell me I'm a dork but hold my hand anyway.
  • I like fighting
  • I like not having to imagine any of my friends having sex just so I wouldn't imagine something scary, then realize it was because I was thinking about you the entire time
  • I like our tickle fights before you let me fall asleep
  • I like when you keep talking and talking or kissing the back of my neck and refuse to just let me sleep already
  • I like when you whisper in my ear to sleep already
  • I like your light snores
  • I like our plans of having breakfast dates, but we end up having lunch 'cause I never wake.
  • I like receiving super early good mornings when I'm dead asleep
  • I like saying super late good nights when you're dead asleep
  • I HATE not being able to fall asleep when you're asleep
  • But I love wasting all this time with you...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)