Friday, September 17, 2010

My passed relationships

keep haunting me lately. My regrets are seeping in.

Don't get me wrong. I don't regret ending any of the relationships. But I wish I hadn't been such a self-absorbed bitch that I can't even consider these good people my friends for reasons that I gave them. I wish things would've ended cleaner. And the unfortunate thing is that, it was all always up to me. I could've made it better. I could've made it simpler. Being ex's don't always have to be so excruciating, right? Oh regrets. They are such good people, one of the bests I've ever had. And I...threw them away, just to prove that I could (Taking Back Sunday reference).

Lesson's learned. Just because they weren't the people for me, doesn't mean I had to resent them for it. Doesn't mean that I had to make a mess of it all. And most of all, don't wait until it's too late to apologize and make things better. Don't wait months later, or years later just because you're so stubborn. Good guys like them, with a little patience, understanding, and pure sincerity, they would've forgiven me and we could've remained friends.

BIG SIGH.

But now, the best thing I can do is move forward. Always move forward.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)