Monday, September 20, 2010

Flattery? Sincerity.

This entry is pointing a finger to SOF!

There's something about talking to her, getting to know her.. that makes me feel like myself. And with out taking in account how much she flatters me, whether or not it's because she's so impressionable, something about her eases me. I can even easily tell her when I've felt nervous, or intimidated, or shy, or the fact that she eases me with out hesitating and analyzing her possible judgment of me. I think it's because she's so comfortable with me in return (or so she makes it seem that way). She makes it seem like she'll tell me what's on her mind with out all the tassels and loose thread and all other unnecessary embellishments.

As I've been saying to her, I foresee a fruitful friendship !

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)