Monday, September 27, 2010

One of the most beautiful people I know


Source: Michellee Ho'omalu

But not only is she one of the most beautiful people I know, but amazing altogether. We haven't caught up with each other for such a long time, but to this day, when I feel the need to talk to someone about my problems, I always knew that she'd be the one that'll understand me (even if I never actually reach out to her anymore). We're just on different paths right now, but maybe we'll be reunited again some time! She really is the best. I've always looked up to her, and I always will. Now and then, I just stalk her on Facebook to see how she's been doing and tell her how I miss her. And I do miss her, very much! Our accumulated talks about our lives in high school made the biggest impacts on me.

Michy, you are amaaaaaaaazing (:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)