Sunday, September 19, 2010

Was doing my shower thinking

Here's whattup:

  • First, I now refuse to have sex unless I'm making love (yenno like all the amazing stuff Usher sings about, loljk). But yes, sex that means something to me. No more casual sex. This makes me sound like a little slut, but no that's not my problem. It's not like I've been having casual sex with more than one hand can count. It's just a change I'm going to make.
  • Will no longer deny my feelings. Good or bad, sad or mad. All is all, and I will embrace them all.
  • I can't keep letting myself sleep. I have to wake up in the mornings now.
  • Finally inflate the bike that I deflated.
  • Stop making kick it plans that I can't keep with certain friends.
So far, that's all. I'll keep adding (;

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)