Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why am I making this so difficult?

Because I'm afraid.

Because I refuse.

Because I told myself that this is supposed to ache.

Because I'm eating my words about aches.

Because you make me feel like .. .........

Because your love can consume me, can take me whole,

can bring me down, can build me up, tie me up, let me loose.

Because I'm afraid and a coward,

and I can't let myself surrender.

Because once I give up,

I can't turn back.

And you'll be my next milestone,

and your love,

your love can consume me, take me whole.

And I'll never be the same.

And you'll never be the same.

And the words that I told you,

the things I said about myself,

and the petals breaking,

I'll never come back.

You'll be mine, like you're suppose to be,

and I'll be yours like I want to be.

I just don't want to lose myself in you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)