Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today...



I don't why that ridiculous Spectrum of the Arts event put me in such a horrid mood, but it really had. I was crawling out of my skin by the time lunch came around.

And so, like I have every day this week, I left during lunch and also ditched fourth. Except this time, I didn't end up at my house, or someone else house. Instead, under the infuriating gloomy weather that couldn't make up its bloody mind, I walked myself to the Hub. I've never walked that much in solitude before. I enjoyed it, thoroughly.

I took myself on a little adventure. And I played around in my head. I also realized how much power one can have over people. Or how much you can manipulate, confuse, and play with their minds. It was...quite interesting.

At Target, I picked up my highly-anticipated, last 3 rolls of film. They were terrific. Disregarding the fact that Dean was eeeevveeerrrywhere, I really enjoyed looking through. I have pictures from... the second End of Summer Picnic. From some picnics last May. Hang-outs at my place. Tent picnics with my family. Firepit nights. And many, many more. A part of me wishes I'd taken my camera to BFD. But then another part screams FUCCCCCKK NOOOOOOO. This year, I'm contemplating again.

After Target, I sat myself inside Seattle's Best Coffee and ordered tea and drank out of a tall cup, ice filled to the brim.

I walked myself home then, because I saw the weather dragging and I didn't want to walk in the rain. But, as I got closer and closer, yes it began sprinkling. But in an enjoyable way. I came home and realized my feet earned some blisters. MEMORIES! I thought.

Home was quiet. So, I grabbed several boxes of cookies, cake, and brownie mixes and made loads of sweets. I only eight approximately 8 mini cupcakes, then I quit. I am a TERRIBLE baker. I mean honestly, I made the world's more terrible cookies today. I don't know how I'd managed that, but I did.

Then I watched a lovely film about a guy. Garden State. He meets a girl...epileptic and is a COMPULSIVE liar. Everything that came out of her mouth... if I watched it with Makayla, she would've said...YOU DO THAT. In an either giggling or scolding way. I always prefer giggly. I cringe when she scolds. She never realizes to sometimes tone down. That's beside anything.

Anyway. After Garden State, I began picturing up my walls again. I got confused along the way. The patterns... the way they're so...sporadic and spontaneous... I didn't know how to continue every time I'd finish a set. I'm sure it'll all turn out lovely in the end.

But in anyway.., since I've been under the weather...just like the weather has... taking the time off today to spend some time by myself, thinking, calming down... breathing at Seattle's...which always helps my pensive days.. Well.. I'd just like to say that I feel much better and am positively hoping that tomorrow and the rest of my weekend be a brilliant one.

I can't afford wasting days feeling low. It's stupid. I like happiness. So I'll go and get it.

The end.

Sorry for the length. I just need to type is all :D

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)