Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunny days again...

YESTERDAY; Snow cones day 2!



As Charlie hopped on my shoulder, claws and all pressing down my skin, Mikal and I fell silent as we heard the ascending music outside on the court. Silent. Yelling. Panic. Running. Then we were outside dancing, waiting till the ice cream man stops right in front of the house. He stopped to us smiling at the sight of our hopping-like, spinning-like snow-cone dance and bright faces. TWO SNOW CONES PLEASE. And a rocket pop for mama Tam.

Then we indulged out in her backyard by the pond and under the plum tree shade, blowing out ice from our mouth and pretending that it was snowy outside. I never really could finish an entire cone. But those several minutes with a snow cone makes my entire day.

Snow cones? CHECK
Mikal? CHECK
Sunny day? CHECK
The BEST day? CHECK!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)