Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I will do this all in one entry

DAY 01- Guilty pleasure
SKINS


Day 02- Something that inspires you
Honestly... I don't know.

Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why
Petals by The Honorary Title because it's my song.
Disintegration by The Cure because I love it.
Hysteric by Yeah Yeah Yeahs because it's fantastic.
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths because it's terrifc.
Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance because it's part of me.


Day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like
My paradise consists of blue blue skies and sun sun sun. I'll have my house. My beautiful white house, with a beautiful porch that sets with the sun. Little French Bull running around the house, some Smiths song playing on the record playing. A busy kitchen. Because we'll cook. Because you want to be a chef, and you want to cook for me. And you'll love me, and I'll love you. Doesn't that sound splendid honey? I can't wait.

Day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
Dear Mom and Dad, These kinds of things usually go to my friends. But I'm always thanking them. So this one's for you! You two are the most perfect pair in the entire universe. I will never see anything better than what I've seen in the both of you. I will always admire and hope to have what you have. Thank you for showing me that it's possible that something so good can really exist. You guys are really good, promise.

Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember
Listening to the radio with mom and dad at our first..or second house.

Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song

I just love it. She did really well.

Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president
Fuck this.

Day 09- Five things you want to see change
Is this a general question? About..my life? Or the world? Because I'm not down to talk about the world. With me? I want to see myself be more productive, care more about the things I should care about, care less about the things I shouldn't, keep striving for happiness, and....Idk guys. something. Anything. Change is good.

Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail
Well, while I was sleeping at Mikal's, Charlie was being bloody loud. So I dreamt of him. And I dreamt that I was coming home (their home) from grocery shopping and Tay greeted my hello at the door. And since the front door was open, Charlie decided to fly up and away, and when he came back down to the ground.. he wasn't Charlie anymore. He was a fatter version of himself. And he had two Jedi tails. And Mikal knew it wasn't Charlie.. and this fatty bird didn't fly. He just waddled around all over the house. And Tay kept saying SHE WON'T NOTICE SHE WON'T NOTICE THAT ISSSS CHARLIE.

Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself
DON'T HAVE. But here's a very recent one.


Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story
Robert Smith. Because he writes the saddest and most heart wrenching love songs that I have ever heard but he has been with his sweetheart for over 30 years. That's fucking amazing.

Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh
Right now, my dad's "stone age tool" at the beach. Mikal and I laugh about this everyyyyy time.

Day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard

Aiz and I love this.

Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most
"Wants over needs" - Fernan Caasi. Honestly, when he said this to me in Sophomore year, things began to really change. My mindset started to move forward.

Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years
Go out of the country. Figure out how this whole thing is gonna work for me..

Day 17- What you want to be remembered for
Someone who chose to live their life happily, regardless the hardships and bullshit that life can give sometimes. I want people to think of happiness.

Day 18- A picture that makes you feel
Feel what? Whatever.



Day 19- A passage from a book that has touched you
"If you listen to the song “Asleep,” and you think about those pretty weather days that makes you remember things, and you think about the prettiest eyes you’ve known, and you cry, and the person holds you back, then I think you will see the photograph." -Stephen Chbosky.

Day 20- A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them


Day 21- Your favorite medium of art
Most definitely... oil pastels right now. Or charcoal.


Day 22- Someone you would give your life up for without question
Family and friends, BIEN SUR

Day 23- Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given
Honestly, I hardly have awkward first impressions. I'm rather comfortable with myself most of the times. So.

Day 24- Something you did as a child that other people remember you for
I was bloody shy. And I ate RIDICULOUSLY..I mean..RIDICULOUSLY slow.

Day 25- Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail
In my lifetime, become an airplane pilot, have my own flower shop, and be the most expensive interpreter in the history of the universe.

Day 26- Your definition of love
I prefer not to define love. Because it just is. Love IS.

Day 27- Your definition of the meaning of life
Find happiness. Do what you want.

Day 28- A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. What is your definition of happiness?
Summer of 2009. I was completely and utterly happy. I had the sun. I had my music. I had my bestfriends. I had my Ian. I had adventures. I had trips with my family. It was all amazing. My definition of happiness is a little word...MINE.

Day 29- What you live for
Love and happiness.

Day 30- Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days
MORE LIKE 30 MINUTES!!! ;D this was like a long ass survey.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)