Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Adventurous Food Day

Morning:

-Baby carrots
-Granola bars
-Cranberry pomegranate juice
-Bagels and cream cheese
-Fruit roll up galore
-Calamnsi juice
...all provided by ADF. except for the cran juice.

Afternoon:

Arby's with Jase, Mel, Fernan, Ry, and Kai
-Ham and cheese melt
-chocolate milkshake

Jack in the Box with Fox
-10 more churros

After school:

With Ian at Blacow Park

-Bag of Airheads
-Vitamin Water that reminds me of Junior year
-V8 juice

With Ace at the mall
-Hotdog combo with Pepsi from Target while she had the Mac and Cheese meal
(we were still famished so... we deicded to go to the foodcourt and buy some more food)

At the food court, Sbarro's:
-Pasta..thing..delicious.
-Baked Ziti
-And more drinks, huge Dr. Pepper that I took 3 sips out of.



And while we ate, we sat near these hybrid babies and their mama, and the older one kept staring at me, and I kept smiling. She was a cute little one, and Ace and I discussed how she'll be really pretty one day and how hybrid babies are pretty and how Asian makes hybridness look so pretty. Yeah. Straight up creepers at the mall.


I'm literally emptying out my pockets of cash and my bank account. And I'm soft and pooch-y. I need to stop. Right?!

C'est tout!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)