Saturday, May 15, 2010

From my most loyal Blogger pal, SG

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Bear Cub Del Fierro
Birth Date: 1015
Current Location: Home; parents' room; bat cave
Hair Color: Dark brown. I loathe it.
Righty/Lefty: Righty right righty LEFT. Just kidding. Right.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Not being happy with my life.
Your dream of the perfect date: Either the most glorious sunny days out and about under the sun, or tangled indoors. With Adrian Del Fierro.
Goals you’d like to achieve: Before I die, I want to be able to say..or think to myself if I'm not able to speak..that I've lived a good, happy life. With no regrets.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: IAN! MIKAL! Ok. Time to get up yet?
Your best physical feature: I...uhm. It's not by best..but I am very fond of my own feet x:
Your bed time: When I fall asleep. My father stopped telling me to sleep a few months ago.
Your most missed memory: I always always miss my summers with the best friends that I've had. Elementary, yes. 8th grade, yes.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: PEPSI!!!!
McDonald’s or Burger King: BK fries. McD's ...chicken nuggets and apple pie.
Single or Group Dates: Single! But sometimes, Ian and I accept group date invites from other couples. They are quite fun.
Adidas or Nike: Converse.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends?
Cappuccino or Coffee: TEA!

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Ian made me quit. So I quit.
Cuss: Always
Take showers: Oh no. Never.
Have a crush: Adrian Del Fierro.
Like(d) school: No.
Believe in yourself: I do. Even if people around me really does. Except for Ian. Everyone questions me, family and friends. But never ever Ian.
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes. But it's never always an equal consequence. There will be a consequence..it just doesn't always match up to the action.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Kind of. I haven't made up my mind about this yet.
Think you’re a health freak: Aha hell no.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: With Ace!
Been on stage: Yes?
Eaten sushi: Of course
Been hurt: Who has not?
Dyed your hair: /:

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: I'd like to.
Kissed the same sex: Yes.
Got beaten up: Yes!
Changed who you were to fit in: I've never forcefully changed myself. If I changed, it was all natural baby.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: I don't care when to be married. I just want to find the person before I'm not considered young anymore. Preferably by 20's I want to have found that person /:
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 1 or 2.

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Dark.
Best hair color: Dark.
Short or long hair: Short.
Fat or fit: Fit.
Looks or personality: BOTH.
Fun or serious: BOTH

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Texting Ian and Mikal
1 HOUR AGO: Eating.
1 WEEK AGO: At Tahoe
1 YEAR AGO: With Dean probably.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: periody, but in love. So it's ok.
I HATE: yeah..school.
I HIDE: my emotions 75% of the time. Unless it's being happy. Then I don't hide.
I NEED: to be more aware of the future.
I LOVE: Adrian D:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)