Thursday, May 6, 2010

In honor of the 5th of May..

YES CINCO DE MAYO.

Just kidding, we don't give a fuck..

But anyway, in honor of cinco de mayo yesterday...

Today, Jaisun and I decided to purchase our Spam and drinks at the self-checkout en espanol! As a result, we had a probably high-stressed, older Filipino woman help us make the transaction because in Spanish, we are incompetent. We also received a free bottle of water. And by free I mean Jase just walked out with it.

After, as usual, I stopped by Mikal's house like I have EVERYDAY this week. (She said since I'll be gone all weekend, the entire weekday we spend together will make up for it. Best bestfriend? Best bestfriend.) Well, we were watching the news and a shitload of these stupid...stupid teenagers were being stupid about cinco de mayo. So stupid that at the moment, I'm having a hard time even blogging about it.

Fuck.

Nvm...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)