Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Hangovers


Morning...

...means noon. I woke up to a terrific bowl of pasta and RV's dashboard.

Afternoon...

...Dad's specialy sunny-side eggs and rice for lunch.
...and some Superhero popsicles for round 1, round 2, round 3, round 4...and so on.
...some Tiramisu cake that Jase forgot to take home? Done.
...talking shit about fckyeahcutecouples?
...Lizzie Mcguire marathon. We're on episode 5!
...attempts at ripping some light wash pants
...cutting up some pants for shorts
...dyeing extensions!

And now, it is time to clean up my room, post my newly developed pictures on my walls, maybe even do some HW. Or maybe not.

What's next... what's next...

Tomorrow..I WILL buy Otter Pops. I'd forgotten to purchase them over the weekend. Poooop.

Meeeeeshwaaaaa :D

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)