Monday, August 31, 2009

We were robbed.

Tamra, Courtney, Fox, my sister, and I were looking at shoes at Valleyfair, sitting around, and chatting casually when my brother called my sister and told her some strangely odd news.

He'd told her that we'd been robbed. Knowing the relationship that my brother and sister have, of course she wouldn't have believed him. So she handed me the phone saying, "Listen to what he's saying. Just listen."

And so I listened. "...we were robbed!"

Me: "What do you mean..."

Him: "Some people robbed our house! Took dad's computer and went through his car."

And so, we were all ...very confused. And very shocked. And very creeped out. Because the duration of when the robbery took place was around the time when Dad and Blithe had just gotten home, and watched TV. Meaning that they we're both home when this all happened, when the two men, wearing dark colors, both Caucasian and/or 'Latino' decided to raid in our garage. What "fucking ballsy mofo's" as Taylor refered to them, considering that it was day time and that the residents were home.

Our ...apparently paranoid neighbors were the pleasant people that reported witnessing the two fuckbags take shit from our garage, reported the police, and informed my father. Unfortunately, a friend of mine Xavier Geddins, decided to pay me a visit around the same time as when the robbery incident occured. And so, my not being home made himself very suspicious. They asked of his name and address, and he should expect an interrogation any time soon. But his descriptions do not match the robbers, and I am very confident that he wouldn't do such a thing.

My parents told me that our neighbors must have been paranoid for quite some time. Because they always report things. Like last summer, when another friend of mine, Joehl Ostil, decided to loiter in front of my house, waiting for me to wake up so he can come in. The neighbors reported him because he obviously made himself look suspicious, wearing a tall black tee, and a black hat. But that incident was completely harmless, and hilarious.

Anyway, mom said that the neighbors might be paranoid because there are always teenage boys coming in and out of our home, and in quote, she thinks that "they might think that they're doing drugs." Of course, that's ridiculous. All my friends stay above the influence, and are all very decent people. It's just strange to me. I never noticed how much people come in and out of my door. The majority of which are males. I suppose..that...would, as a neighbor, have me suspiscious as well? I don't know.

What's important is that everyone is safe. Aside from the now paranoia that has entered my family, we are all fine. I intend on keeping a baseball bat by my bedside now though. The tiny, little knife that I keep...definitely would not match against a robber. Not that this all would ever happen again, but just being cautious now. Oh. And we're no longer having spare keys under the toilet plunge. Fuck that.

I'm slightly paranoid. But disregarding the robbery, I had a rather pleasant day at Santana Row. I forget I like the feeling of being there.

Rik and I are Makayla's and Courtney's right hand men when shopping. I realized that I love shopping for people. I like recommending...and/or even dictating someone what to wear. We were very good at what we did. We accomplished a lot. Courtney will look ahead of the game when she comes back to Walter's as an 8th grader, and well, Makay will look hotter if that's even possible as a senior.

And I'd just like to mention that Makayla has beautiful eyelashes, and eyes! Oh! I'm a generally brown eyes kind of girl, but her eyes! A green circle, with orange exploding in the center. Amazing. My sister and I were watching her from afar. It's very difficult to be envious. We said today that it's difficult being friends with her and Taylor, standing next to them. Because they make us want to kill ourselves. They're lethal together, gorgeous!

This has been a long one.

Tomorrow is the last day of summer.

I love my summer.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)