Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Capay Valley consisted of constant, outrageous feuds with Blithe, food aggravations, and the sweet goodness of swimming on a hot day. Like I said, Capay Valley is always good to me.

Rick and I have this serious cursing problem. A few days ago before we left, she received the most skin-crawling lecture because she said the F word to Papa. Aha ahhhh it was hilarious! It was on the dinner table too! I was biting my tongue so hard not to laugh. And it looked like she was about to dissolve...or burst into laughing tears or something.

So underwater, we played the middle finger game; (game when both participants must do different poses underwater with their middle finger[s] ) LOL.

And well, I made a video! It's the first montage video I have ever made, with a great song. I just wanted to do a test run because I want to do a montage for Fox's beach day tomorrow. It'll be great! I can only hope, aha.

Being back in Fremont always felt good, especially when the heat is at present like this. Makes me tingle inside, in this very creepy way.

Well, I'm excited for tomorrow.

PS. I missed you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)