Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seven Pounds

I finally got around to watching it. It was a nice movie, not too impressive, but nice enough. My heart weighs seven pounds? I could believe that.

Would I ever give my heart to someone? Literally. I think I would, and die? Theoretically, I'm not really in fear of death. It's death. I've thought about death so much that I can imagine more than a hundred ways that I've died in my own thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal. I just think things.

And how sweet would it be when the person tells people, "Yes, she gave me her heart" and meaning it in literally! Bloody sweet, isn't it?

Hmm. What to say.

I was talking to Ace today about the future. We always talk about the future. All of a sudden, I went on this rant about how I wanted my future to go.
I told her:

Okio Ace, I'll marry Adrian, move to France, and then...YES. Yes, that's my plan.

She says something blah blah counter counter.

Then I realized..I should talk to Adrian before I make these plans. Haaaa?

This all is a fictional thought, please reader, realize this. I don't intend on marrying. Until I can say this to someone:

I'll be yours forever. Just tell me when to start.


Straight forward, and to the point. Alright it's an Honorary Title lyric, but still. It matters.

I'm tired. It's night time and I miss the man in my life.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)