Friday, August 7, 2009



Taylor wants this song to be played in every big moment of her life. And it's a great song, an amazing song indeed. And I understand that. There's always a certain song that I always hold on to. Except in my case, I have playlists.

I always think of what role I gave music to play in my life. And it's bigger than anything I know. It's utterly masochism. It's the only thing I know that can break me, and make me, and stab a whole bunch of holes in me while simultaneously repairing me. And I always want it, even if it'll hurt me. It's fcking weird man.

You'll understand it when you hear a song and you don't know whether you want to cry, or lay in bed, or run a fcking marathon, or jump off of some height, or ball a fist, or slither, or take your clothes off, or smile like you're on something, or stick your head out of a fast moving vehicle, or hug the hell out of someone, or make out like there's no tomorrow, or sit there and take it.

It makes me ache so much... But this is my favorite kind of pain.

Tell me, what the hell makes YOU ache like that?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)