Friday, August 21, 2009

Warped!

I still haven't showered. I'm sore like a vegetable. And all I dream of when I sleep is the crowd and everything of the day before.

The lack of sleep.
The inevitable Vneck for the show.
The SilverSpeedShark.
The Mountain View traffic.
The calf-working walks.
The Maine.
The people-watching.
The Less than Jake.
The sweaty, shoving, nearly fainting for, and amazing Chiodos.
The NOS.
The expensive food.
The FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKCANCER tanktop.
The We The Kings for Ace.
The stepping on gum constantly.
The spitting constantly.
The more NOS.
The watching moshpits.
The Meg and Dia.
The finding that I'm more attracted to Meg now than Dia.
The lawn-laying.
The pink backpack that Tay carries to shows.
The sandals that Fox and Rik wore.
The dying of their feet.
The anticipation for A Skylit Drive.
The dancing with 3OH!3
The running to see A Skylit.
The disappointment of A Skylit.
The coming back to 3OH!3 to dance the end of the night.
The crowd jumping, hands and hairs flailing, and the sweat at end of the night.
The long walk to 711.
The HiChews, Dr. Peppers, Squirts, and Shark Gummies.
The talking shit about fat, scene girls with leopard/colored skinnes.
The unwinding on Fox's couch.
The coming home to my literally food-empty house.
The calling Jabe to bring us food (what an angel).
The early sleeping of Tay, always.
And the talk with Fox that lasted till 5 in the morning.

We kept talking about how there is now nothing to look forward to. It seemed accurate, but I'm keeping myself optimistic. I'm having fun. And I'm really, I am really living it up.

Thanks to Fox, Tay, Ace, Kenneth, Brandon, Rik, Tam, and the music. Always the music. Fck, I can't write anything creative? It all was just good to me. And I miss it terribly already.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)