Monday, August 17, 2009

Down af

My hair still smells like Fox's firepit night. Why does that smell insist on lingering around all of us? Every time Fox comes over, she still smells like smoked bacon. Apparently, her whole house still smells of it. I have one bag from that makes me room smell like it, and Noyc's whole dirty hamper smells like it. IT'S INESCAPABLE. For now. What a lovely night it was, ha. 8-16 Today, the family and I headed to SF to the California Academy of Sciences. The place was cool! The aquatic area was adventurous! I kept asking where Ponyo was. Electric eels, Pig-nosed turtles, Albino alligators, neon-colored feesh, and jellyfeesh! It was all quite lovely. The big dome of rainforest felt like being in the Philippines again. Humid, and greeeeen. The park was lovely aussi. I very much enjoy people watching. I found this cozy bench by a fancy statue in front of King Tut's museum, and I just sat there thoughtfully, wondering about my surroundings. I hated being interrupted from my thoughts. Blithe was of course an issue. There's just not good brother day with him. King Tut's museum made me remember how much I love museums. I loved everything about it. The right feel of the lighting. The right feel of the wooden floors. The awkward passing-by strangers. The guessing what exactly it was they thought of a certain piece as I watch them think. Or if they were really thinking at all, just pretending like how I often do. Visually delighted was enough for me, I don't bother to think much of anything. The ride home was chilly, far too chilly. Every time I'd tell my dad to turn down the AC, he'd turn it down. Then when he thought I dozed off, he'd turn it back up, and I'd wake up cold and frustrated. The final highlight of my day was Fox coming over for a movie night. She brought for us Zodiac. And instead of our original spaghetti night, we decided to make pancakes instead. And by we I mean Noyc cooking. JB called, and he wanted to spring me a visit aussi. He surprised me by bringing along Ace with him, and I was glad to see the both of them. I'd missed Ace very much. Good pancakes, fun movie, 5 people in one couch, and my falling asleep on top of all of them because I was just that tired. I had another great day. The best days. PS. I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you [:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)