Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have always known that I have down ass friends. Even if I haven't been putting a lot of effort in spending time with them, when I call them up to come over, they're always there. When I text them to see whassap, they always remember to tell me they miss me. They don't make me feel like a fag for being away all the time. They don't make me feel like I don't belong anymore. When I'm there with them, it's unconditional. I think of all people, Ace is the one that keeps me pulled in the most. She's the one that gets me to miss the group the most. She makes me wants to set up get-togethers and plan trips to places. When for a second I hesitated to not have an End of the Summer Picnic, she was my main concern, and knowing her kept me from making such a foolish decision. Ace is the best.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)