Monday, August 17, 2009

Every Day is a Busy Day

Even my rest day, today, was a busy day. I had visitors coming from left to right. And in thought this should be irritating due to the fact that I haven't had rest since summer school ended, literally. But it was really nice. First visitor; Name: Adrian Rey Del Fierro Age: Who knows. Occupation: My baby carrier Details: He arrived at 11 with out calling me beforehand. Surprise visits are my favorite. I just heard the doorbell rang, and felt it would be him. I called him. He picked up, laughed, and said he was in my living room. I love mornings when I get to see him. He then left to be with his friends. Second visitor; Name: Dean Reese Dantes Age: Who knows. Occupation: 'Let's be friends' kind of friend Details: He came from the movies, watching Time Traveler's Wife by himself. He fell asleep during the beginning, and was supposedly very confused through the rest of the movie though thinking that it was still cute. First time we actually planned a friendly get-together. Third visitor; Name: Jose Antonio Romano Batacan (I love saying his full name) Age: Legal. Occupation: My best boy/care taker Details: He's here every day, what is there really to say? The whole time that he was here, Dean, him and I sat on my porch while he convinced Dean to practice with him. They threw a few punches. Dean really didn't want to, so I guess he hurt his wrist. He didn't change his clothes from the day before. Fourth/Fifth/Sixth visitors; Names: Fernan S. Caasi, Xavier Malcolm Geddins, Alfonso Santiago Hernandez Ages: Who cares. Occupations: The Ferna, homeboy you know, ex-boyfriendlol Details: They all came from Costco. I missed them. I don't know what else. Sixth visitor; Name: Ryan Pascua Ramos Age: Iono. Occupation: My wingman's boy/my guitar player. Details: Ferna picked him up. I don't know what else either because when they all got here, Dean and I took a walk. And when we came back, they were all gone. So Dean just walked home. Sigh, I miss them again. Seventh visitor; Name: Joyce Eliana Keokham Age: Little baby. Occupation: FSU Details: She texted me saying how she was sorry for being late, asking if everyone was still here. I told her my story of how they all left. She still came nonetheless because she loves me. And cause her mother was being crazy and she had nothing better to do. She and my sister ran. They stole stuff from the streets and the ground. Final visit; Name: Eeeian again. Details: Rik and Ace put him on blast because he had a pudge today. I think he almost cried. But he took it well. Those two are mean bitches together. But I get such good laughs. These days are the best. Tomorrow starts again.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)