Friday, August 14, 2009

I washed my hair 3 times and it still smells of last night. Camp-firey, woody, and smokey.

The firepit.
The burning marshmallows coal black then giving it away.
The filling up on Dr. Pepper.
The scattering of candles, Buddha, lanterns, and lights.
The ribs because of Rik.
The force-feeding of broccoli and tomatoes just for Tay.
The Apples to Apples when Tom Cruise is chewy.
The rainbow hat.
The Ipod.
The Chubby Bunny and spitting 'em out.
The Tami running around being everyone's mama.
The Fox's jumpiness from the fire.
The dancing to Yeah Yeah Yeah's.
The singing along to The Strokes.
The laughing till our spleens split.
The crashing on the couch watching Pineapple.
The blankets, the pillows, the bare legs and feet atop altogether.
The waking up at 3 something to find that the boys left.
The waking up at 5 something to be with Ian.
The staying awake, sitting on gravel, and watching the sun rise while the birds laughed behind us.
The W.W.J.D.
The light shivers.
The eyes closed.
The day came in.
And
The realization that everything is at peace. I'm in peace. With out a single regret. And I walked back in peace, an insane grin smeared across my face, to my friends snoring lightly next to me.

The best.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)