Monday, August 3, 2009

Love, K.A.T.

We did it!

Tami and Tay picked up the bird today, and we brought it home. Once I was out of summer school, we executed everything perfectly.

"Why is there a bird cage in my house..." She was in shock! Silence and hand over the mouth and all. It was heartwarming...

We named the bird Charlie Wallflower, in remembrance of our favorite book, and the infinite moments.

It's all so ironic. My fear of birds drove me to buy her a bird! She just loves him so much. Ever since the first day she saw the bird at the pet store, she fell in love with it! I watched her from behind the glass doors (in fear of being in a room of birds) adoring him, and I could just see it in her eyes that she didn't want to leave him. She told me the story of Tiki, her past bird. And Charlie was just the perfect birthday present.

Charlie will probably be the exception of my phobia. I touched his claw today... My first step, hella nice!

Love,

Kenny, Angie, Taylor.

We hella like you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)