Saturday, August 22, 2009

Facebook.

I signed on..after maybe a year or so.

Friend requests are funny. I had an Ugly Truth moment.

Confirm. Confirm. Ignore. Confirm. Ignore. Confirm. Ignore. Who the fck? Confirm. Ignore. Fcking ignore.

I just don't get Facebook. I don't know what to do. I don't know what it wants from me. I don't know what to do with myself. And I have the least bit of intent on doing anything at all. It just isn't appealing.

I caught my ma trying to find me on facebook. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Facebook is like my views on Tumblr. Too much. Too needy.

Blogspot is just for me. Solitary and low maintenance. Even the classic Myspace is getting needy. IM's and whatnot? I think the internet is just generally...too much for me. I mean, I am dead on AIM. Signing on is like a miraculous news for my Buddies. Laugh.

But even if it's not for me, Tumblr is interesting sometimes. There are some interesting people. The ones that are strangers to me. I like looking at the FuckYeah(enterwordhere).tumblr's. Fcking make me laugh. And I think the only Tumblr that has ever really got me is Foxxx.tumblr.com (aha, it's still gets strange that her url is how I refer to my bestfriend)
Well, she's an old classmate from CCMS. I don't know how I found this. I don't know if I even did. I think my sister did, at random. But I laugh when I browse there. Laugh out loud.

Sigh.
Blogger, we've been together for nearly two years. I like you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)