Thursday, August 6, 2009

500 days of summer Pictures, Images and Photos

By far the best movie I have seen all year. In fact, it is head to head with Eternal Sunshine right now. Knocked off Nick and Norah's out of its place. I love it that much. I did. I began crying at some point. I didn't realize I'd take it to heart so much. But I did. And the end was hopelessly satisfying.

I was switching left to right, biting my lip with excitement! Fox and Jabe are my perfect company. And of course Noyc included.

The end of the day; always crash at Fox's. Their house is like a zoo. There's Max, there's Charlie, there's Sis, and there's my potbelly pig (Fox's feet). I had lavender jasmine tea today that tasted like her house. Specifically her hallway that leads to the bedrooms.

This is the summer of the best with the best. We all agreed.

PS. Fate vs. Coincidence

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)