Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Solitary Penman

The End Has No End

"Said I can do a lot of things but I can't do that"
|
It sounds like my droopy new mornings that still lazes itself very slightly.

I have no obsession for anything. Like I have no obsession for you. I just have the possession though, of a less-than knowledgeable intent to disguise myself behind apprehensive remarks. And I deliberately forge myself as anybody ...that won't remote to myself so you won't have to bother comprehending. I just really appreciate it when I start going off into a second-person tangent, but I never know who the second-person is because... I don't direct in specifics anymore. You are the second-person in my head that responds when you feel like it. Curse me when you feel like it. And lecture me when there is nothing else to say. When there's really nothing to say, I turn to myself. And the nothing broadens more than it was at you.

I have countless unsent letters.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)