Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Et Toi?

Dear Child [I've Been Dying to Reach You]

"In this short time we've been spreading in"
|
My feet indicates I've been bathing in the sun enough. But when the hell did it get so cold again? So soon...

Rien.

No matter how fed a day's planner seem to report, the little details and the big picture just seem to fade in a manner useless of erasers.

A hallway walk is enough hazard that if I turn a corner the sharp point would writhe my intestines inside out, all the way long the pressure on my heals. I push against heavier than necessary, as if emphasizing the very steps I take to make sure that someone would look from a corner and point me sharply either of nonchalance or a second thought. But as I make my second thoughts, the pressure just seem to evacuate as if surrendering the perfect execution of someone that someone could never be. And I drag on from there, drilling through the pavements of courtesy and vulgarity.

I found a path home one day, trying to escape the pretentious chortles of the past humor. Face muscles are only as strong as you push that supposed happiness you should have.

But I only find that I didn't want to come home just yet.

I didn't know where I could even possibly be...
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)