Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Timing

Spritz!!! Spritz!!!

"The weather's been fucking with us non-stop man-"

|

Probably one of the last warmest days, and I wore sweats. The past days that I've been wearing a skirt, it'd been freezing.

Neither luck nor mother nature seem to be on my good side. How unfortunate.

I am mathematically incompetent, hands down. I'd sat in my Algebra 2 class for nearly 14 days, and every day I'm above with the clouds. And even when I've got a section down, it only takes a matter of two or three numbers, seconds, phrases to confuse me back to knowing nothing. It is frustrating.
Every day, I try to get to a conclusion whether to even stay in there or just leave. I could always go back to Geometry, but who knows how I'd do there. I could fail just as miserably. Currently, I am living off of Tyler. She's the foundation of my life line, always behind me, literally. But that's really not what I want...

I want to know. I want to know how to know.
Hmm. Kim mini-tutored me today. She's always taught me well, and with our little session, hopefully I'd pass my test.
Enough school talk. It makes me think of college. *shudder
-
Back to timing. Ace had brought up the ridiculous, bad luck I have with time. We we're on my porch one afternoon after school, awaiting the homecoming of my mother and brother. I knew where the key was, but I'm a sloth. So we sat, her unknowing we'd had a way in. And I began to tell her the story of when I'd been locked out with my friend and siblings. I told her my attempts of breaking the bathroom door, and my father thinking the next day that someone had tried to rob our house. I told her our ingenius stick-gum contraption with the garage door, and my brother crawling through the doggy door. She said I had bad timing.

I became restless, and decided to get off my ass and get the keys from our...very secret hiding place. Right when I got to the door to unlock, I heard the garage door open. My mother and brother were home.

She said I had bad timing, yet again.

Hm, I just felt like a rant, I suppose.
MUSE
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)