Friday, September 12, 2008

Kindly Acquainted

Stop the Fucking Car

"Cut me gently, cut me out"
|
The morning is too far to remember, too cold to like, too tiring to feel nice. I'm ready to shut off.

I don't really want to talk. I don't really want to see faces. I don't really want anything real.
I keep my arms and legs folded in molds that seem to keep me at peace around human contact. So that seems to be working out for me.

Why was I so over the top when I got home? I feel fine raising my voice of the second, but never the third second. I slugged the rest of the way and hoped I didn't have to uncurl.

The fourth minute passed and I gladly missed the first. And if you want, I'll miss tomorrow's. I've missed every day anyway.

Wait for my hands to thaw, and they warm and soften. I would've never guessed me to be something.

Not really.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)