Monday, September 29, 2008

It's OK that I'm Jumbled Up

The First Single

"What's the point of going around when it's a straight line?"
|
I think I've been semi-happy lately...
So semi that I might just even talk about my day. Like I ever do that.

Like I tended to mention today, I lacked in good judgment. I'd decided a skirt over warmth, even knowing that I'd suffer.

We had a substitute for Spanish, and feeling a little like some efforts and stress had gone to waste, I was still relieved. I recognized her. The same teacher that the students had once referred to as the hung-over, club-going, ...prostitute. The youths are cutthroat.

I had the same, eerie vibe from her. Bird Lady. She shuffled with her hands limp in front of her. Hair of a disobedient stack, and heeled-shoes that, for some reason, bugged the hell out of me.

I spent the rest of the class thinking to myself how to put words in a tangle.

The rest of my day was a glad gloom.

Brunch; They all had haircuts. That really made my day...

When I stepped into Algebra 2, my tingles wouldn't die down. Though I was slightly palm-sweaty about my overall grade. But I startled myself silly when I came to find that I had a B-. I walked out of class grinning.

French is great. Highest grade in class.

Lunch was a blur of many nothing. I ate a muffin like a rabbit. A very sloppy rabbit.

I was even fine being in English.

AM/PM after school with Ace, Dean, and the two Viets. Purchased ice cream happiness and shared with Val and Vanessa.

I speculated the guys' choreograph their dance, but grew restless. So Dean walked me home, glad of his company again.

My show ended. The day was simple.

And I'm feelin' fine.

I guess I just felt like typing.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)