Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Novel of Two Words

City's Summer

"The city's summer smells like perfume"
|
The perimeter of my eyes are stinging and eager to sleep and pretend that tomorrow, morning would still be more impatient for me than ever.
But I've got something else waiting.

I had a day of my life that highlighted the already warm glow of the past 2 months and a half.

The sun's burning green now and ever, and the floors are invitingly comforting.

I am exhausted from fighting the rushes of blood that seem to ocean away a dazed, empty desire.

It's time for me to decorate some shoe box and shove everything that will be impossible to wilt away, even when it's all out of sight.

I'll miss that voice.

There's nothing more than the memoir scriptums of my drive way. Today's the day, like every other day. Like tomorrow will be the day.


ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)