Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crawling Back

Burn Your Life Down

"Pulling pieces of it out is such a waste of time"
|
I just want to lay myself down, and stay in that position for uncountable hours. Too bad there's always something.

I'm too near the wall, or I just slide off, or it's too damn cold, or I can't see my floors anymore. Sometimes there's just nothing to play, nobody to play with. So I avoided my room all day.

I'm sorry I didn't attend the party, after mentioning I would. How's a bouquet of balloons sound? Maybe some other time. I finally found a weekend for myself since September began, yenno. I just wanted to test it out. The outcome is maybe why I'm so sorry.

Always snoozing. And I'm thinking about the next winter to come. I can't find myself somewhere warm though. And not just founded by the choice of my wardrobe. Just a coat would be nice.

This is pointless.
SIGH
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)