Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stupid; The New 'Hella'

What ever happened?

"Oh that's an ending that I can't write"
|
What a warm day, I keep telling people.

BODY HEAT ! BODY HEAT ! I keep yelling to someone.

They keep touching my hair, and I just want to give a good strike to limp up those arms.

Temper, I keep telling myself.

You can't teach me English, I just want a notebook. Trust me with the rest.

Bonjour la classe, je m'appelle Ange. I have realized that I've always imagined myself to travel, and I now have the biggest desire to. I want to. I have to. I will.

I can't tell you how I couldn't sleep last night. I can't tell you anything that would oblige you to tell me something in return.

I have Tyler's rice paddle, and I cut some floral skirt.
I stole Henry's locker, and Ace left me to take the bus myself.

_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)