Saturday, September 27, 2008

Part II; 26, September

Skies

"And I never had to be alone again"
|
Last night was The Night. The Subtle Way.

Once I was in the car, with my hearing still a fuzzy function from the shattering volume, I could tell I was going to sleep happily.

It was.phenomenal. We were all at the front, the height of the stage just above my knee and I was scraping right to the edge. The constant force behind me was so encouraging and my energies couldn't help but be pushed to the limit. So, when the five familiar faces set themselves on stage and I heard those very familiar songs, I let go.
Hair of lengths and colors were flailing with my own. Heads throbbing with heat and we all slithered in each other's sweat. It was like fucking in replicated paces with everyone in the crowd.

I was having one thousand different thoughts as I jumped and punched and shook away myself. It took the strength of that angry, passionate, living togetherness to complete the pieces I was searching for.

The breathing was unbelievable. I was invested in searing inhales and outhales, but I felt I needed that or else the night would've been a desolated pursuit of a conspiracy running on a half-empty tank of gas. And I needed to bleed from my mouth, elbowed the top of my head and the sides of my face because the physicality let me believe it was possible and it was real that I'd reach such heights. I was thrusted and groped for and at every angle, but it compelled me to react right back.

I'd never felt so comfortable in the most awkward, infinitetesimal space in these of times. With Kim dragged right along, linked right by my side.

And we we're just a small part of the living night. Behind us was the extension of the force that smashed us between energy and motivation. But we were right where we were supposed to be.

It was once again a limitless night.

Thanks to Kim and Subtle Way
_
This was [Part I]

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)