Monday, September 8, 2008

No One Ever Sits Down Anymore

The Only One [Mix 13]

"Yeah it gets better everyday, I say"
|
That's a lie.

It's all too mundane, too ordinary. Like a gray film with the predictable plot and resolution.

Every day I lose color. Every day growing more anemic and burnt and frail, and you know it's just about time to fall apart.

Every day there comes more births and birthdays and I still bother to play with heat just so I can play with more heat in another world. And every day I gain more shameful mouthfuls.

The songs of one morning will be the songs of the next morning. While the songs of night sound utterly unrecognizable from what played the night before.

This.is.not.what.I.intended.

You are nothing extraordinary.

I am nothing extraordinary.

I am nothing.

"You're nothing."

"I'm nothing ?"

April fell asleep.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)