Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Revolving, Stationed Chairs

Seven Years

"Only pushed away off to fight you"
|
20 minutes kill

Lollipop Man

I couldn't decided whether to digest the strangeness or spit it out. It's not like I bothered before. He stands the awkward stance of a nearly beheaded man. Gravity pushed out upper-lower body. If it were me, I imagine I couldn't breathe. Anyway, with eyes lost in the burns of a monitor and apathetic lectures, or well, semi-thoughtful objectives, the man is steadied with careful emphases on each phrase lisps the words we'd already forgotten. Glass eyes, but not far enough to shine and share. I tried looking into them, once, but I already walked out the door, leaving my back turned, like every other day I'd sat there.
I wonder if he thinks it's rude of me.
This is what I get for being a silent, 3rd-party observer, stfu.

I have nothing else to say for now...
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)