Monday, October 27, 2008

Conner, Vanessa, and Tony

The Lovesong Writer

"Lovers intwine in the heat of the night
And by dawn are apart in the shivering silences"

I'm reading Impulse yet again, and though I can't help but critique at how formal and well-worded the language is, I am grabbed by the wrist and sat uncomfortably till the conclusion.

Misery and wrecked at its best, just my type of book. I like tragedies, tragedies make sense. Maybe it has to do with my being a pessimist and occasional cynic. I should be honest, I don't have much reason to. Just the hell of it, I suppose.

Attention everyone, winter is reaching its long, gray arms for me and I'm running like hell that my lungs set on fire but even that doesn't warm me enough to feel a sort of relief that doesn't exist within the hands that I possess or maybe even you. All I know is that fall is getting hideous and I'm feeling a freeze in my heart and irritation in my brain that pokes enough to make me yell and whine and shiver and shrivel into the speck I want to be.
I had this nightmare when I awoke to this washed out morning. And I was frightened...
That's not exactly the way I like to kick start my week. But that's the way it was. Added on the the fact that I was late, I received a D- on a test, and the weather just gradually cooperated.

MondayMondayMonday.

Right now, it's not okay to be a fool. So I can't be foolish.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)