Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PDF

Campus

"How am I supposed to pretend I never want to see you again?"

The sunny blue yellow afternoon was a tug at my pull, pulling since I've been dazed in class. Punk ass kids wreaking havoc across the streets and sidewalks and fucking with the pedestrian privileges. We don't care, not when it's this good.

We always talk about what we want, what we're not when we don't know what we want, who we are. Broken circles all across every patch I step and there's always paint following me. Busy like hell I could do anything else, with the time I'm spitting and crime I can't commit.

I can't keep looking over my shoulder, or at the corners of my eyes where in my peripherals I know I'll secretly wallow. Fearing I'd slip and look stupid as ever, for being so myself. It's alright I can laugh and smile to myself, guilt trips and pretentious considerations all out my window.

"First the window, then it's to the wall.
Lil' Jon, he always tells the truth." Haha.
Vampire Weekend.

I see I can love this. I can love these.
Just not any other near enough in proximity to touch.
No Thanks.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)