Sunday, October 12, 2008

Coexist

Greener with the Scenery

"I love you just a million times, I love you even though it isn't fair"
|
I can count, so I do. And what I have could never be enough to what I could never be, where I'll never be.

I didn't realized I tried so hard to just forget...

"Why do we go round again in circles? Play this game over again..."

I wanted to break, and for just a second I let myself, with the biggest fucking smile I could muster from the irritatingly heavy corners of my mouth that are just dying to be the way they want to be. But I wanted to compose myself again...

So I did, and I spat out some things I know would never make me feel better but it was better than swallowing that after taste that I never did get to wash out.

Let me tell you...

It's like this gradual eruption from the ground sprinting through my stomach, ripping out my chest and welling just at the edge of my eyes. I've been punching enough that it's still on the edge, and I'll keep it there because I've played this part way too many times that maybe just one more could completely shatter me again.

Everyone has quotes appropriate, but right now it's telling me to tell you to leave with me.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)