Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gorbel the Life Guard

Accident Prone

"Something tells me I am losing self-control"
|
What was that night?

Lights of green and spaces in between the darkness that I never dare to look at. I fell asleep not thinking, just like the night before.

I had another dream about you. I had another heart-breaking dream about you. It was just like reality.

You smile at me in the beginning and finally I thought I'd come to some ease. Then climax stretches itself as a cruel hand that toys with my feeding. And I'm deprived of confidence again. You smile at me in the end, walking away. It never lasts that long.

I catch myself sitting or standing alone, feeling the burns in my chest and fingertips as you marked me and left and stung every time. As I try to make sense of it, I wake up.

Always in the late morning curled under my made up warmth as the fan whistles my hands cold. Then I go over for the thousandth time why it went wrong again.

It's better when I just stop thinking.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)