Thursday, July 22, 2010

Somebody died

But we don't know who. A relative. But we don't know who. Serafin? If' I'm not mistaken. But we don't know who. And well, we didn't care to know. But somebody died.

The rest of our relatives prayed the same prayers I heard when my grandfather passed, when anybody passes.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Bless for thou art women, and bless us the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
~
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the our of our death, AMEN."

I memorized this after my grandfather died. We prayed every day, every day for several days. Days I didn't bother to count. And I didn't know how to feel, because I never know how to feel when someone dies, someone I didn't love. Are we ever supposed to know? I don't know. I'm just glad to be home. I guess.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)