Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aiz, Char, BK, and the Andrade's rockclimbing

(Yeah so there aren't pictures of Aiz, Char, and BK here ...or my dad. But Idk, whatever, just..I don't. Yeah.)

Yeah, I don't really want to discuss Blithe's day rockclimbing tonight. Just because I'm so disappointed as to how he reacted to the entire experience. I had a certain expectation I suppose. And that expectation was that I thought he would actually try. I thought that he'd enjoy doing this. But no. Not only did he not accomplish a single thing today, but he made a fool of himself the entire time. That's really what disappointed me. I don't want that of him. I want him to be determined, to have motivation. It's too early in his life for him to be feeling that way towards certain things in his life, certain challenges. SMH.


This is the most difficult wall that I was talking about in a previous post. Vage tried it, over and over and over and over again. So after her 3rd failed attempt, a handful of scattered confident and suggestive boosts from us watching from the floor, she managed to push herself and reach the top. I'm sure that she felt a rush of accomplishment run through her body as she went down after ringing that bell.


Heh, and well, this is me. Kek.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)