Thursday, July 22, 2010

"I got... 99 problems, and they all bitches"

SO MUCH KID CUDI. Burned his entire discography. I miss burning CDs. I miss making CDs for people. Oh the Ipod... and oh the comfort of convenience. I didn't mean to bail on my hobbies. It's just easier to have an Ipod. And because I don't have a torrent setup.

Vag: "I got 99 bitches..."
Me: "AND THEY ALL PROBLEMS."


ATM, I am currently sick of FB. Everyone is just interested in how everyone perceives them. No offense to the masses. I'm sure it's very much a tickler to know these trivial things. I'm just not all that interested in it cramping up my Newsfeed. Hakuna matata, I'lll just ignore FB for now.

I'm not insomniac, my sleep cycle is just fucked up. Oh Tumblr.

5 minutes till 3am and my eyes are fighting to sleep. But here I am, my body positioned like an L just so I could stay online a little bit longer, until my body really gives up. The laptop breathing on my crotch. Listening to Kid Cudi, like I have been all day. This very long day.

I've always enjoyed very long days. It usually means it was eventful. That there were a lot of things to remember, a lot of things to recollect. Even blog about. I just want my days to start earlier. I wake up at noon, everyday. I really hate that.

Maybe it's bed time. Maybe.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)