Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello,

Today, I woke up before 7am. Currently, it's 9am and no one else in the house is awake. I forget how peaceful morning, and how pleasant it feels to be awake. I refuse to waste my summer mornings sleeping anymore. There's so much to do! So much more time.

My body is a bit sore from the climb. I'm excited to go again soon. With Aiza and my family. My dad will love it. It'll be his new obsession!
_

I'm enjoying summer, spending it with people I choose to spend it with. Aiz and I have begun the full momentum! Like I've been saying. And today is no exception! Double-date day!

Luke just left for New Orleans for ten days, as with Zach. Ace will leave for Tahoe at the end of the month. Jarrad is leaving in August for Virginia. I hope they all enjoy their time. It's our turn to wait around Fremont.

I'll try and spend more time with other friends. Like Tyler. And Kim. And everyone else that I haven't seen. I haven't even been spending time with Ry and Ferna. I missed Beach day with them a few days ago because I was too busy sleeping. How awful! They even blew up my phone and barged in my room and tried to shake me awake. But I was too tired. Maybe next time.

~OH, watching the end of Beauty and the Beast

"Please...please don't leave me. I love you...."
AND BEAST FLOATS IN THE AIR. MINI SHOOTING STARS EVERYWHERE. Beast begins his transformation as a human again. His paws turn into man hands. His beast feet turn into man feet. His broad chest...less hairy. His voice a smooth charm. Belle inspects his face, his hair with a skeptical look on her face, then his eyes and SHE KNEW.

Fireworks everywhere, the broken-down castle becomes bright and magical again. Lumiere and Countsworth and Mrs. Pots are human again, as with everyone else.

Belle and Beast dance, their songs plays as everyone sings, and the movie ends.

I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ~

Well, now that I've been terribly distracted and the movie ended, I think I'll finally clean my room to really get going on my day.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)