Sunday, July 25, 2010

Exploratorium Adventure Day at San Francisco's Academy of Science

Ange: "Did you have fun today Aiz?"
Aiz: "Yeah I had a blast! It was a blastin' day!"

Why yes, we did have a blastin' day!

I knew I needed to take her to the aquarium the first time I ever laid eyes on her. Well maybe not the first time, but I always knew I'd take her one day. And today was just that day!

Running on 3 or 4 hours of sleep, we printed some tickets and headed to SF. We took the Bart AND we took the Muni for the first time. She kept saying how cute it was! And indeed it was.

We arrived at the chiller part of SF. The quiet strolls and quaint cafes. The weather was so cold and cloudy, and we walked around arms around each other soaking as much warmth as we could. After being lost for a little bit, she claims that SHE found our destination. And I guess..in some thought, she did.

Showing her around the aquatic area, seeing her amazing little face light up at the sight of the fish, and how she kept squealing FISHIES!! Best feeling in the world. She was so happy I couldn't believe how much I was making one person THAT happy. My heart was swelling up to its brim, really.

After, we took more brisk strolls, found a lovely cafe with the most terrific playlist and the most terrific people to talk to. They were so friendly and so pleasant. Aiz prepared us cigarette juice coffee.. She said, 'I have grown immune to the taste ..I have become accustomed to the taste ..I have learned to like the taste ..'

The rest of the day was as perfect as it can be. Spending it with the best person, having the best times, like always Aiz and Ange (:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)