Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Late night letters to a few existences out there

Dear You,

You're kind of stupid. Really stupid actually. But I understand, it's expected of you because you are no exception. You are the rest of the population. No big deal.

Dear You,

I think I'm scared. Or nervous. You make me anxious. You make me feel...like I'll never know what's next and I never will but you're completely cool and collected. And confident. And so sure. That you make me confident. and so sure. All the while still making me anxious. I don't know. I like it. You're kind of addicting. I cannot..cannot get enough of you.

Dear You,

Don't be disappointed when you realize it. I'll still be around. Don't worry. Things have just changed and you had to be part of the compromise. I promise I haven't gone. Still here to be your Ange.

Dear You,

You're taking over my fantasies. I want to tear you apart and rip you to shreds in my room and under the covers. But you driving me wild is probably the healthiest kind of insanity I've ever felt. Or maybe you really just feel good. It's fire. I like it.

Dear You,

I don't like walking in like that. It's so comically disturbing. I hope it doesn't happen again soon. Kinda makes me want to puke.

Dear You,

You, youu are my constant. I've thought about it, thoroughly. You've been here longer than anyone. I don't think you realize that, do you? Every summer amazing, with you. The best huh?

Dear You,

I wish you'd just open your eyes and stop being so damn stubborn and afraid. You're missing out on the best in life because you aren't capable of compromise. Learn it, appreciate it, master it. Maybe think about me. No one will be better than me, I assure you.

Dear You,

You're going to be quite a looker when you get older. Just saying.

Dear You,

I miss you. I miss you. But I think you don't care and you're not good for me. You're actually terrible for me. Even though you were so good to me. But we just get in too much trouble together. But lately I've been thinking that things have changed. And maybe we'll be ok. I wish you were still here.

Dear You,

We have no chemistry at all as 2 people existing in this world. I don't know if it's because of the past but it's awkward as fuck all the time.

Dear You,

You're last because you're the coolest thing since sliced bread.
Sincerely,
Whoelse?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)